We know summer is crazy busy with everyone's schedule, vacations, cookouts and family reunions. So what to wear?
Well, often the easiest way to build one is using the basic pieces already in your closet or adding to what you already own with a few new additions. Take this outfit I assembled at Target. I took a basic tank dress with stripes (you could do a solid or other print) and since sometimes we might want something for our shoulders (the cold movie theater on date night!) a lightweight denim shirt goes nicely.
It's a classic.
Add the hat for a pop of color. And the sandals are a great neutral basic that will go with a zillion other outfits. Ta Da!
You're good to go!
5 Tips For Building An Easy Summer Outfit
1. Choose a basic dress. Whether it's a tank dress or classic v-neck as simple will mean more for your money.
2. A denim shirt or jacket adds warmth for cooler summer nights and is a classic that goes with so many other pieces.
3. Neutral shoes get you more for your money as they go with more of your clothing AND make your legs look longer.
4. A hat is usually a cheap and trendy way to update your look and protect your skin from a burn.
5. Easy breezy looser pieces will make you feel cooler.